The Statement of investment principles (SIP) sets out how NEST will invest members’ money.
It outlines the broad principles and policies that govern how NEST makes its investment decisions. It also demonstrates NEST’s commitment to managing its assets effectively and appropriately for all of its members.
The SIP outlines:
- how the investment governance processes of NEST work
- how NEST Retirement Date Funds will work
- what other fund choices we will offer
- NEST Corporation’s approach to responsible investing
- how assets are managed
- NEST Corporation’s approach to risk
Download NEST’s Statement of investment principles (PDF)