MenuClose Menu
NEST logo
Access your mails here
Image my account

How do I correct a schedule I’ve already paid?

We offer the flexibility for you to make changes to a paid contribution schedule as soon as the payment has cleared and the contribution schedule appears in Paid schedules.

It’s important to note that after the payment has been processed no changes can be made to the contribution reasons used for any partial or zero payments. If you’ve told us that a member has insufficient earnings you won’t be able to enter an amount into the pensionable earnings or contribution boxes.

If you find you’ve overpaid or underpaid a member’s contribution, you can submit a correction to adjust the record and start a refund or additional payment process within 23 months from the earnings period end date of that schedule.

You’ll only be able to correct the pensionable earnings and contribution amounts for the member. If you correct a paid schedule the status on the member record will show as ‘Member corrected’.

You can make corrections in two different ways: one member at a time on our website by editing previously paid schedules or by submitting a new file containing only the revised entries.

To make corrections for one member at a time on our website please see How do I correct the contributions through my online account?

To make corrections by uploading a CSV file please see How can I correct contributions by uploading a CSV file?


We value your feedback

Your feedback is important to us. To help us improve, tell us what you think about our employer help centre by taking a short survey.

Take the survey

Was this helpful to you?

Tell us how can we improve this article?

Cancel Submit

Thank you.


Was this helpful to you?

Tell us how can we improve this article?

Cancel Submit

Live Chat

Our live help agents will answer your questions and guide you through setting up and managing NEST.

Our chat is available from Monday to Sunday from 8.00AM to 8.00PM