NEST Corporation works to good public sector procurement principles. These ensure that we:
- get good value for money
- observe the need for a competitive process
- ensure non-discrimination, with fair and transparent procedures and equal treatment of all potential suppliers
- minimise risk
- comply with internal and external requirements and regulations
We partner with a number of organisations to deliver both the scheme-related requirements and the corporate-related requirements.
You can contact our procurement team at email@example.com.
NEST works alongside global leaders
We work with global leaders to ensure we have the right infrastructure and processes in place for every stage of delivering the scheme.
Scheme administration for NEST is delivered by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
TCS has an excellent track record in pension administration and IT. It has more than 30 years’ experience in the UK insurance sector with 90 insurance clients including the top seven UK insurers. Its UK subsidiary, Diligenta, provides services to the UK life and pensions market and administers more than 3.5 million policies.
TCS signed the scheme administration contract in March 2010. The contract is for 10 years, with possible extensions of up to five years.
Find out more details about TCS in our TCS factsheet (PDF).
Our fund administration partner is State Street Corporation.
State Street Corporation operates in 25 countries around the world.
The fund administration contract was signed in November 2010 for 10 years, with a possible extension of up to five years.
Find out more details about State Street Corporation in our State Street factsheet (PDF).
We’ve appointed a number of fund managers to invest our members’ money:
- UBS Life World Equity Tracker Fund
- BlackRock Aquila Connect Market Advantage Fund
- SSgA UK Conventional Gilts All Stocks Index Fund
- SSgA UK Index Linked Gilts over 5 Years Index Fund
- BlackRock Aquila Connect Cash Fund
- Royal London Asset Management UK Corporate Bond Pension Fund
- Northern Trust Emerging Markets Custom ESG Equity Index Fund
- HSBC GIF Economic Scale Index GEM Equity Fund
- LGIM Hybrid Property Fund
- F&C Responsible Global Equity
- F&C Responsible Sterling Bond fund
- LGIM Managed Property Fund (UK)
- HSBC Amanah Global Equity Index Fund
NEST Corporation advises its tender opportunities in two places:
- Over the OJEU threshold on Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) (opens in a new window)
- Below the OJEU threshold (at a value of £25,000 +) via Contract Finder (opens in a new window)
NEST Corporation uses the BravoSolutions e-tendering platform NEST eTendering Portal.
Terms and conditions for the NEST Corporation purchase of supplies or services may vary from case to case. However, the standard NEST Corporation purchase order conditions of purchase will apply unless a contract has been agreed and signed separately.
Key contracts awarded